PDA

View Full Version : Morning gagging/dry heaving

eva82
20-12-11, 20:49
This symptom is driving me crazy! You may not want to continue reading if you have a fear of vomiting or are sensitive to that kind of discussion. Ok, for the last 3 or 4 weeks I have started every morning with a nervous feeling in my stomach, followed by intense nausea. Then when it's time to get out of bed and start my day I almost immediately start dry heaving... Ive only been actually sick once... It's usually just clear liquid/saliva and sometimes stomach acid that comes up.

After it happens, my stomach feels a little bit better, but I am left feeling shaky and anxious because I hate the way it feels. I also want to mention that I first developed this symptom after starting paroxetine, but I am no longer taking it anymore. So the meds may have been the trigger and now it's become a morning ritual I guess??? I don't know by I'm scared!!! Doctor doesn't seem concerned about it...anyone else have this???

nicola1980
20-12-11, 21:12
hi yep i had it for about 2 months its horrible, i used to spend the 1st hr of every morning gagging in the sink :mad: and like u it left me all shaky after, it gradually eased off the longer i took my meds (citalopram) but i started EVERY morning like it, i posted a thread about it too xx