PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Silver Stream
06-06-06, 16:05
Hi people, I'm Mark. I'm 31 years old, i live in staffs and suffer with the following: Alchohol dependency, Anxiety, Panic attacks and lately Social Phobia. I'm single, and have been for about 2 years, i would like to say that my illness was the reason for my girlfriend of 9 years leaving me, but i guess that would be to easy:( Today is a good day for me, but i have no doubt that tomorrow will be different, having said that, i took alot of time to read through the main web site and i will be trying to put some of the suggestions to practice. I no longer work, i have lost my home, my car , and self dignity but i believe that there is hope and i intend to keep searching for a way out of this hole that i'm in. Nice to meet other people in the same kind of situations , although i do wish that nobody had to go through this.

marie ross
06-06-06, 16:11
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum, i hope you find a lot of help and good friends here. You are not alone, we are all here to listen to you and to help.

Take care.

Marie XXX

hayles
06-06-06, 16:22
hi mark

Hay x

giddy
06-06-06, 17:09
Hi Mark - welcome to the site
Love Helen

Alexandra
06-06-06, 17:34
Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

manmoor
06-06-06, 18:41
Hi Mark,

You are very welcome here.

Mandy x

nomorepanic
06-06-06, 19:07
Hi Mark

Welcome aboard. There certainly is a way out of it and we can help you find it I hope.

Hope you get some great support here.

Nicola

Silver Stream
08-06-06, 16:33
Thanks for making me feel welcome, it means alot to me to see that people are willing to take some time out to say hi.

Mark :-)

trac67
08-06-06, 20:47
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

chucklehound
09-06-06, 14:11
Hi Mark and welcome to NMP

Silver Stream
09-06-06, 19:41
Not sure if i should post else where, but i need you guys to know that i have to go to hospital on monday because of vomitting blood. should'nt be too serious but should be a wake up call for me [V]
will let you all know the outcome if desired?

Mark x

Silver Stream
09-06-06, 19:47
I said if desired, but what i really meant was please ask me how it went [B)]

nomorepanic
10-06-06, 18:20
Mark

Good luck for Monday and please do let us know how it goes - hope all is ok for you.

Nicola

jackie
10-06-06, 21:35
hi mark

i know what you mean wouldnt wish this on our worst enemy

but so glad you found us

jackie

chucklehound
11-06-06, 10:13
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum