PDA

View Full Version : Not had this for a while..

Paniclissx
21-12-11, 12:39
Hey iv been pretty much almost anxiety free for the past couple of days, which has been strange.. And this morning I woke up feeling fine but in the past hour I've gone dizzy, headache, feel a bit disorientated and can feel adrenaline creeping up on my, iv got all sorts running through my head, is this plain old anxiety creeping back to pay me a visit or is it something I should be worried about? Xx

---------- Post added at 12:03 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

I'm starting to freak out that sonething bad is gonna happen to me!! I'm do so scared! I'm scared iv got an illness that I didn't know about and that something's gonna happen to me! :( :( xx

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Sounds really stupid too but I've just brushed my hair against my face and it felt really really warm :s my god! Everything's worrying me ! :( x

miss diagnosis
21-12-11, 13:36
dont know about you...but ive notice before an occassion i get paticularly worried.ive been fine for ages too but now its nearly christmas im getting panicy all the time.

try to calm down and just go with the flow.at the very worst you might be coming down with a cold..that always makes me feel funny.blocked sinuses can make you dizzy and disorientated. try nice hot bath and some vicks xx