PDA

View Full Version : derealization help

Conorm
21-12-11, 19:14
Hello, new to this site hoping to talk to people about my anxiety which was caused by an ear virus which escalated my tinitus which hass made me so anxious, since then (1 month ago) the last week i have got derealization/depersonlization and its frightened me to death, i feel like im not here, ive had 3 panic attacks, i look around at my family at the dinner table and do not recognize them and feel like im not here or there not real, but in my heart of course i know they are but im 16 and it scares the hell out of me, when i go out i look back about it later and feel asif it never happened or it wasnt real, im hoping this is just hormones and anxiety mixed together and will go soon, but im dreading christmas as i know i wont enjoyu it as much, i also wake up in night and get very jittery legds and shaky body, i have had some full night sleep but since my panic attack monday i keep waking up around 4/3am, anyone else have tips or anything to help me or talk about it :)

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

sorry about spelling was in a rush

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

43 views speak up people you wont be judged :D x

Kimberley22
21-12-11, 20:13
i have it all day everyday.. derealization sucks big ass! it isnt a nice thing to go through, id rather have my heart palpatations the throat tightness all of those things at once then this!. its all im left with now, and i get racing thoughts that something is seriosly wrong with me x

Conorm
21-12-11, 21:06
it really is kimberly, most horrorfying experience ever, i this site has a lot of people and help, including me, just remember theres nothing seriously wrong with you its just anxiety, and we WILL Get better, we can fight this F***er! x