PDA

View Full Version : Feeling strange? Spaced out? pLEASE HELP

Littlehelper123
22-12-11, 00:30
Okay so my anxiety n panic attacks are starting to go now after s few months of hypnotherapy.

This feels like an after shock type thing its really weird

I feel spaced out, not apart of my surroundings, daydreaming on the move constantly , feel like im on auto pilot :s

It reduces a lot when i am distracted but i can be distracted 24/7 so are there any tips on how to deal with this because its quite frightening

Id go i to more detail about my history with anxie attacks but its long somu could check out my other posts xx

Thanks xx

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

Sorry - * cant be distracted 24/7

Stupid auto correct! Lol

Littlehelper123
22-12-11, 20:08
ahhh please reply =( dont just read and skip it =(

lou597
22-12-11, 21:10
Hello, it seems you are suffering from derealization/depersonization. Although it can make you feel like youre going crazy, it cannot hurt you and you are most certainly not going mad. It will pass with time. In the meantime try to exercise, and keep yourself busy, and cut down on watching tele and on the computer as this will make you feel even more spaced out (in my experience of derealization).

Lost22
22-12-11, 22:16
hey! i have the same thing i just went to the store by myself which is a big deal for me i always feel spaced out when there is alot of people around. I try to tell myself that even though i feel wired it cannot hurt me. Do you get strange thoughts like am i real? or is this world real? good luck!!!!!! you are not alone:)

Conorm
23-12-11, 09:36
Me too! im having a real rough time with it at the moment, im 16 years old from Watford, i know it cant hurt me, but its very traumatising and extremely disturbing, but i know it cant harm me and it will pass, you need to force yourself out, and keep busy, i just cant wait for it to pass!, xx

Dazza
23-12-11, 09:59
I used to get this too, and thought it would never go...but I never get it now. It will pass with time. :)