PDA

View Full Version : not one- but two!

clarissa
06-06-06, 19:54
I went to town today by myself, parked the car by reversing into the space, so that i knew I could make a quick exit and I managed to walk quite calmly to the building society, stood in a line of other people, and smiled at them, I was ok, bit shakey but still fine, walked back to the car - probably a bit quicker than I went! and when I got back to my car to find I that i had two very nearly flat rear tyres I had reversed over two screws. I had a bit of a panic attack - I did not know what to do, so I drove over to the petrol station on the other side of the car park, put some air in and drove slowly back towards home, but called the AA and told them, they were brilliant and had someone there within about 10 mins.

there's a place that I dream of when I sleep, so peaceful, so quite, I call it mother earth.

nomorepanic
06-06-06, 19:58
Sounds to me that you coped just fine and did every right.

Well done on coping.

Nicola

Karen
06-06-06, 20:41
Well done Clarissa. A lot of us would find this situation difficult. You did well.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

henri
06-06-06, 20:51
just thinking about having to reverse into the space would have made me panic! so i think you did really well, well done xx

kimmy
06-06-06, 21:18
well done mate, its all in the mind so you can control it!!!! :D

panicdiva
06-06-06, 21:52
Good for you! You have proven to yourself that you CAN Cope!

giddy
06-06-06, 22:07
Well done you Clarissa
Love Helen

PurpleRain
06-06-06, 23:07
You coped so well..Well done!!!

Take care xx

jackie
06-06-06, 23:22
id a sat where i was and foned for help, but you did something better

well done

jackie

marie ross
07-06-06, 08:29
Hi Clarissa,

Well done, thats brilliant, if i have to go to a bank or my building society i'm always the first one there when they open so i don't have to hang around waiting for other people to be served!!! Hope that you can carry on with all your good work, your're doing really well.

Take care.

Marie XXX

lildutt
07-06-06, 10:38
well done hun that was brill