PDA

View Full Version : Hi

texasuk
22-12-11, 19:13
I've just joined after having a bad anxiety filled 3 weeks, that have ended up with me starting a course of Citalopram. They said go on 20 but I've just started tonight on 10, which has already started to make me hyper and woozy. Hoping it works for me quickly.

I have many years of anxiety based problems, from a travelling toilet availability phobia to panic attacks when in queues or large crowds. I beleive now that my problems made my long term relationship fail some time ago, but didn't really analyse it at the time, so have struggled on for years. I'm in a new relationship and incredibly happy and in love, until this happened while around her house a few weeks ago.
Now of course I'm pushing her away as I seem to associate her with my anxiety, which I hope will not mean the end of the relationship. She seems to be very determined to get through this with me, she suffered from Anorexia and was in rehab for some time when she was young, so I think she has a sympathetic outlook on my current difficulties.

Anyway, I like participating in online forums so I expect I will be posting a fair bit.

Cheers,

diane07
22-12-11, 19:20
Hi texasuk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.