PDA

View Full Version : OCD or Depersonalization?

mck
23-12-11, 21:05
Hi everyone,
Lately i have been suffering from derealization and depersonalization but i keep getting weird thoughts that scare me & i dont even know why they scare me because if i wasnt anxious id just brush them off, so ive probably answered my own question lol but has anyone else got thoughts about their body like ''omg i have a brain'' or ''im looking out of my eyes, why these eyes?'' ''if im seeing it out of my eyes then its in my imagination so what if its not real'' just basically obsessing about how im alive & , like how do i keep going. These thoughts dont make any sense because i know why iam alive etc but it seems because im analyzing it nothings actually making sense about life. Does anyone else get these thoughts? or obsessing about things inside your body?

Conorm
23-12-11, 23:04
Hello mate, this made my tummy turn, i have these exact thoughts these are the ones that really scare me!! especially the eyes ones, its what made me worse, why do i see out these eyes, what if what i see out the eyes is not real, trust me this will go in a matter of days these thoughts, i got them at the start and it was the most disturbing thought, but you will be FINE it will go in time, remember i have had the exact same thoughts as you :) take care mate:)

tommy7
30-12-11, 09:24
I have the same thoughts about reality and how everything works. Sometimes I over analyze everything. Like how do we talk, what is the purpose of humans, the air we breathe, how am I able to type on this laptop, sometimes it just goes on and on. I feel that I am going to forget everything and go insane!!! Its gets REAL scary at times, but it is always good to know that I am not alone. Since we are all dealing with anxiety that has to be the problem. I was on youtube, saw this one guy that got over it, and he said he had the same thoughts about life and the universe. I pray for all of us. PEACE

robinbrum
30-12-11, 11:46
I have had these thoughts all my life. I'm now 45 and I still feel like my body belongs to someone else(I wish it did and I could have a better one!).
It's just a sign of an over active imagination and maybe spending a little too much time on your own. Other than that I wouldn't worry too much about it.