PDA

View Full Version : need some cheering

aldupre
07-06-06, 02:27
Hey guys,
Nothing much NEW to worry anout today, I just have the blahs and am feeling sad. I have had my vertigo for almost 2 months now. PT didn't really help the bppv the ENT diagnosed me with. The PT gave me some exercises to do at home and they help, but I feel like this should be going faster. Add to that my handwriting is STILL crap and my whole writing arm and hand feels tense, spastic and clumsy. Thank GOD I got that MRI last month or I'd still assuredly be thinking brain tumor or worse. As it is, even now I still struggle with MS, Parkinson's, ALS, and MND diseases. But surely, any of these would have shown up in the MRI, right? I guess I just need some encouragement from people who KNOW how it is. Thanks for any replies.

April

chevychaser
07-06-06, 03:18
Hi.......sorry to hear you have the sads...I too worry about all those diseases you mentioned..everyone of them...all the time. An MRI is pretty extensive so if anything nasty was happening..I'm sure signs would appear on that test. I like to take my dog for awalk when I feel rubbish. Excercise always makes me feel heaps better. We need to trust our doctors becasue they notice signs of illnesses that we wouldn't even recognise so if they aren't concerned then we need to try to take that on board. My dad has vertigo and struggled with it for a while. He'll have it forever but he's the happiest person I know and it doesn't upset his lifestyle so rest assured that even if it doesn't go as quickly as you like...your life is still full..healthy and great and EVERYBODY...has some annoying ailment that they live with constantly.....(i have terrible reinging in the ears and bad eye floaters...hense I've done the whole blind and deaf anxiety cycle.) Please relax and like who you are.

Cheers

stacy123
12-09-08, 21:59
hi ive just joined hoping to see and chat to people that have the same sort of problem as me and that im not a freak. i am 20 years old and have a lovely 2 year old daughter. for the last few years i have suffered from panic attacks but only since having my daughter they have got even worse where my fear of dying. its like everyday is a panic for me where im always worrying that im gonna get sick such as i have every sort of cancer. ive recently spoken to my doctor and i am going to see a councerlor hoping that it will help me and be able to stop feeling like this. does anyone have any sort of advice.