PDA

View Full Version : Appendix

duke246810
24-12-11, 18:24
Im getting lower abdomenal pain which is sharp when i bend over, ive been mostly getting it on my right side - which instantly makes me think that my appendix are going to explode. Im really scared :'(

Im also petrified that my head is completely blocked up, my ears are itchy and painful, ive got a pulse in the back of my head and all over my body, i can hardly here out of my ears and my head is so pressurised. Im so scared that this is something serious or that my stomach has an ulcer and its burst :( Im also getting lower back pain and thats worrying me to.
Something i have noticed actually is the fact that a few days ago my anxiety started up again and from then on ive been getting pains.. i dont want to just excuse it away as anxiety because knowing my luck it probably isn't.

I just passed wind but thats like an hour after the abdo pain started and its on the right side so it cant be bowels can it? Yesterday i also had pains in my lower back aswell. Ive got alot of clear guey discharge aswell, im due on in about 2 weeks so i dont get why im getting this? Its clear and there is loads of it, also mucus in the stool.

Thankyou for reading and sorry if ive gone into to much details lol. x

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

I saw on here that its dangerous to hold your nose and blow outwards to unblock your ears.. and ive been blowing my nose but holding the nostril closed that isnt blocked therefore putting alot of pressure on my head :(.

Does anyone know any ways of unblocking my ears and nose? :( Its really driving me crazy lol, i dont have any medicines or anything.. does anyone have any tips?

Thanks x

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

In keep feeling my heart pounding all over my body

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Im quite scared to go to sleep because of this :( also im extremely shaky for no reason :( and i feel really weak.. and everytime i sneeze i get a terrible pain in my abdomen, also is it normal for you to have a little itch down below ive just been treated with caneston.

miss_t
25-12-11, 18:50
It sounds to me like ovulation pain. I get this - have it now in fact, and on the right too.

I always worry that it's my appendix too :) but then I've worried about appendicitis since I was 9 (I'm now 32!)

I always feel sick around ovulation, right through until I get my period.

lauren6
26-12-11, 04:32
If you are referring to a clear gooey discharge that looks like an egg white and stretches, that is what we pass during ovulation. Totally normal. The books will tell you that the second you see a sign of that, know that you can get pregnant.

lrforge
28-12-11, 01:15
If it was your appendix the pain would get worse...my husband had his out. He got sicker and sicker, he was throwing up bile. Cool and clamy and lots of stomach pain...

I think you are having some ovulation pain too. Gotta love being women!:yesyes: