PDA

View Full Version : :(

Conorm
24-12-11, 19:03
Hello there, its been a week or so since i last posted.

Im not really excited for christmas, feel quite anxious so does my mum (we both suffer from it), which makes my derealization/DP a bit more scarier, im handling it better now, and not having a panic attack.

I was just wondering, when your anxious do anyof you have a burning red hot face and ears, with headache jaw ache and eyes strain, i really hope im better as i dont want to ruin and not enjoy christmas:(

perhaps i just need some words from some of you and some reassurance,

Hope everyone can enjoy their christmas, conor xx:)

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Anyone :(

pinkdove
24-12-11, 19:50
Hi conor, anxiety affects us all in different ways, but yes i have been flushed ahnd hot when anxious, perhaps you and your mum can help each other.

be reassured together you will have a fab christmas, you will handle it, and don't be afraid to enjoy it, just try to relax and distract yourself, there will be plenty of things to help with that tomorrow.

lovely pressies, food and laughter. hope you have a great day, and your mum too x

Conorm
24-12-11, 20:05
Thankyou very much pinkdove:), i will remember them words in my head throought the day, and i hope you have a wonderful christmas as well :)xxx , thankyou again!!

Conor xx

Pigeon
24-12-11, 20:26
Try not to worry Connor.Everything will be ok I promise. The symptoms you have are just due to anxiety. I get them all the time. Hope you and your Mum have a lovely and are able to support each other. Lots of love xxx:hugs:

Conorm
24-12-11, 20:45
Thanks pigeon:) thats lovley made me smile:)

i really hope they are, and i hope your ok and have a lovley christmas:)

Lots of loves back <3 xxxx