PDA

View Full Version : dreading tomorrow :-(

nicola1980
24-12-11, 19:06
Im so dreading tomorrow :weep: we're going out for dinner with my family to a restaurant but i keep thinking what if i feel anxious, what if i have a panic attack, what if i spoil xmas for everybody else??? so many what if's that im making myself feel worse.......what if i start retching while my sons opening his presents (happens when im highly anxious) ARGH i just want it to be over :weep: xx

snowgoose
24-12-11, 19:26
Hello Nicola :)

I so understand your fear ............I so do ......my sons wedding this year had me vomiting with fear days before hand .
But my love .........you will be surprised by yourself honestly tomorrow .
Somehow because we are brave people [and damn it we are !] .......you will calm down when there . it happens ......the anticipation anxiety gets our minds going mad .
Stay hydrated and eat something even a yoghurt or better a banana before to keep your blood sugar level .
A small drink [cant manage small myself but hey ho :blush:] ......for a boost after you have eaten .

remember that you have always the choice to leave ......you are not trapped no way .............if you feel panicky go to the loo and splash your neck and face in cold water ...shake yourself like a damp dog all over to get rid of adrenaline [best done in the loo x]
Walk back with shoulders back and posture high .Breathe as we have been taught .
I know in my heart you will enjoy tomorrow Nicola .
You will have lovely family time .....just let it flow if you can :hugs:

nicola1980
24-12-11, 19:28
Thankyou so much :hugs: I hope you have a lovely christmas xx

xhyperyogix
24-12-11, 22:21
please don't dread anything. i so understand, and at the same time want to say let go of those fears and enjoy even though i know that is so hard. whatever happens remember you are a brilliant person and no-one can take that away from you. xxx

happy xmas and hugs from hyper xx

william wallace
24-12-11, 23:29
Happy Christmas Nicola, you're going to be fine tomorrow. Have a great time but remember, " A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips":hugs: