PDA

View Full Version : help

angie21
24-12-11, 21:40
really not coping anymore, dont no how am going to get through tonite and tomorrow, dont have any family to sit with me to help me vthru this who can i call for help

cocohac
24-12-11, 22:03
Hello : )
My anxiety and HA this time of year always hits an all time high . Try to relax as much as u can .
R you spending christmas with anyone tomorrow ?
You may feel like you can't cope but you will be ok I promise xx

mallan82450
24-12-11, 22:04
Samaritans?

angie21
24-12-11, 22:11
Thanks for replying, two kids at home just text my older son 22 years old to cum home, cant cope anymore, i really need help, am shaking

xhyperyogix
24-12-11, 22:14
there will be people on chat tom so you can always go on there too xx

hope you are feeling better x

shadylady
24-12-11, 23:09
simaritins x

pablo22
25-12-11, 00:35
hey just wanna lend a :hugs: my mum always gets super stressed around xmass

Meg37
25-12-11, 00:47
Hope you are feeling a bit better, the previous poster has offered some good advice there, if you feel like you can't cope you should think about ringing the Samaritans, especially at this time of year, it will be a friendly voice on the other end of a phone. I too am getting stressed, I've started to ger really bloated which gives m heart palpitations, I've got o go to bed and I'm frightened too. I hope you have a good day tomorrow :) things sometime look better in the day light.

angie21
26-12-11, 14:58
gi guys, feeling abit better today, christmas eve was jus awful for me, anxiety was sky high, till i had a full blown panic attack, was in a+e for two hours, scared me that much, got to sleep four that morning, was still in bad way all xmas day, so i didnt make the turkey, havnt eaten since last friday, jus cups of tea, got turkey on now, this HA has ruined christmas for me and my kids, cant cope livin like this everyday. hope everyone out there whos got it really bad made it thru last couple of days, and thanks for the replies when i was really bad, take care, angie xx