PDA

View Full Version : Is this Christmas anxiety?

Paniclissx
25-12-11, 08:04
I've been having anxiety over Christmas day because I cannot get in touch with my doctor if I need to and also I'm worried I'm gonna be ill or something's gonna happen to me :( anyone else get this?

But... Guess what? I've woken up feeling:
- like I can't breathe
- achy and weak all over
- dizzy/off balance
- weak neck
- tight chest
- dodgy vision
- headache

Is this anxiety over Christmas or is it something to worry about?

Merry Christmas to all xx

Cat
25-12-11, 12:51
yeah i feel like that but it also happens on weekends and nights. iv got awful anxiety today, just want it to go away.

pablo22
25-12-11, 13:38
hey ye i woke up so dizzy today! its all just anxiety i promise

chl_hobbs
25-12-11, 14:46
Ive been exactly the same. I was the same on the strike day and at weekends im always on edge. I was so dizzy this morning and my stomach hurt so much i was worrying myself so much that i was sick. Tried to hide it from my partner and little girl, but find it v.hard too. x

Em.ma
25-12-11, 14:47
I have all the following + tiredness + extreme yawning. it really is anxiety x

Paniclissx
25-12-11, 16:06
I've got it now where I feel out of my body and I don't feel connected to my words, it's so scary I feel like I'm having a brain tumour or going crazy or sonething :( does anyone else get this ? Xx

Conorm
25-12-11, 16:08
yes we do mellisa:), its all anxiety, really high as its christmas and you want to enjoy it, but it slike my tinnitus is really bad atm and my derealization, this is because our anxiety is high, its horrible but it will pass :)

Paniclissx
25-12-11, 17:06
I dont feel connected at all it's like someone else's words are coming out my mouth it's horrible, what's happening to me !? I'm so so scared! Xx

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

I just really feel like I'm in a dream and tht I'm going crazy, is this anxiety? Xx

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Almost like I'm in a bubble? Is this anxiety or am I losing my mind? Please help :( xx

rb1978
25-12-11, 18:35
I started feeling panicked on the evening of Friday 23rd December because I thought this is it it's the long holiday weekend and the docs are all shut. I felt bad yesterday, worrying over every ache and pain, though today I have been a lot better. I think it's because I was worrying yesterday that "I must be well tomorrow because it's Christmas Day".

If you know what I mean...