PDA

View Full Version : Please reasurance:(

Conorm
25-12-11, 16:27
Hello, hope everyone is enjoying there christmas xx

Ive had tinnitus for 3 years now, but it went away in the first 3 months, but since i developed an ear virus about a month ago, my tinnitus came back, i was really scared, and got very anxious about it, since then i have developed Derealization, i first experienced this about 3 weeks ago when i was in town and felt very ill because of my virus, then it struck me really bad 2 weeks ago on a sunday night, and ended up having a panic attack, since then i have been in a pretty bad state, but i have managed to go out and carry on, and am handling it a bit more better (the derealization) (always worse at night tinnitus and derealization).... i have good support at home, but its christmas and i dont want to say nothing, so i was just wondering, does high anxiety cause my tinnitus to become more loud and active, please someone reply as im getting a bit worried :( X also when i go to yawn my left ear always crackles, i think its because of the virus

Mirabelle
25-12-11, 16:48
I have had tinnitus for many years and it comes and goes as you describe and is nothing to worry about. The crackly sound when you yawn is due to fluid in the ear caused by the virus, this will drain on it's own once the virus has passed.
xx

Conorm
25-12-11, 17:07
Thankyou for the reply, yeh that must be why, thanks alot, enjoy your christmas

<3xx