PDA

View Full Version : not one for the guys..sorry!!!

**whenwillthisend**
07-06-06, 12:06
hi
i know theres been a few posts on here about anxiety worse before a period..i was wondering what symptoms you find get worse..for the last few months ive noticed a few days before, symptoms related to my head..dizziness, headaches and generally feeling ill sick n tired are all intensified geatly and i feel so much more panicky and my partner told me yesterday i had been horrible to him...is it an hormone imbalace and has anyone had their hormones checked???
thanks

jackie
07-06-06, 12:16
my agitated feelings get worse and my tiredness. as well as that i breath worse and generally feel sick most of the time

i hope this helps

jackie

ceecee
07-06-06, 13:15
hi no havent had hormones checked but can definatley relate to what your saying!i think when we do feel ill and anxious its sooo easy to take it out on the people we love the most!!and yes my symptoms always get alot worse around that time of the month!!!hope that helps a bit!! take care rachel x x

Daisybun
07-06-06, 15:20
Me too, I dread it as I know that the panic etc will increase, PMT is bad enough without the anxiety on top but hey at least I am fore warned!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

eeyorelover
07-06-06, 19:36
Yep I have the dizzy, lightheaded, aching, tired bit right around my time too. I also sometimes get that adreline rush feeling around that time that one is for me the worst feeling - I HATE that - lol. And yep I've had my hormone levels done and all was good.
TC

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

lorac
06-06-07, 21:51
hi
i know theres been a few posts on here about anxiety worse before a period..i was wondering what symptoms you find get worse..for the last few months ive noticed a few days before, symptoms related to my head..dizziness, headaches and generally feeling ill sick n tired are all intensified geatly and i feel so much more panicky and my partner told me yesterday i had been horrible to him...is it an hormone imbalace and has anyone had their hormones checked???
thhanks

have been to my doc many times with similar probs and had hormones
checked they come back normal. Each time my period is due I get similar
symptoms and come near to the stage of passing out and not being able
to balance well it really can make life so difficult and the anxiety gets
unbearable at those times. I really feel for you.

Magpie
07-06-07, 15:00
I agree, I think premenstrual stuff does increase symptoms (or maybe it's just the regular premenstrual stuff everyone gets but we feel it more because of our existing problems). I get terrible adrenaline rushes to the point where I'm shaking, it's horrid.

honeybee3939
07-06-07, 18:46
Hi

I did a poll regarding the very subject if you havent seen it heres the link hun

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13497

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Jaco45er
07-06-07, 18:47
I get PMT too, indirectly

tnt808
07-06-07, 19:04
I was actually put on Prozac for my periods...they are awful!

Not only do I get the terrible physical symptoms, but I get the horrible emotional ones as well. It worked wonders for me too. I haven't taken it in a long time, but that is what worked for me.

My husband has just learned to stay away, and be as quiet as humanly possible. :blush: Poor thing! lol