PDA

View Full Version : potentially a very embarrassing situation

lou597
26-12-11, 10:08
right, ok. Yestderday evening after i finished eating christmas dinner i went up to my bedroom and found a huge (what appeared to be) a wet patch smack bang in the middle of my bed. Now, i dont remember it being there in the morning (i could have possibly missed it because i was in a rush got up late etc) So my first instict when i see it was to look up to the ceiling to see if it was leaking (my kitchen has recently been leaking leaving huge puddles on the kitchen floor) but no, it was definitely not a leak. My next belief is that i left my seven up bottle (possible slightly undone) on the bed thus resulting in a leak.

So. I wake up this morning and the first thing i do is to check for anymore more wet patches, and there was, 2 in fact. This time they were smaller, but they were in the exact same spot as the previous one. So whats going on? Its not like it could be me dribbling in my sleep or anything as its directly in the middle of the ped. And the smell is quite strange, it smells a little bit like wee but i'm not convinced at all. Another thing, my boxers dont appear to be wet at all?

Its worth bearing in mind im 17 year old boy, i cannot recall EVER wetting the bed, i dont have a weak bladder etc etc

lets just say worst case scenario i wet my bed (i honestly dont believe that to be the case) could this indicate something serious? or would it mean my anxiety levels are high? or could it be stress?

Em.ma
26-12-11, 10:39
You mention that you are a 17 year old male.
Now im not a male so i can't really say. But do you think it could be wet dreams? :S

Conorm
26-12-11, 10:57
Most likely a wet dream mate

lou597
26-12-11, 11:24
well that has crossed my mind i must admit. However 2 nights running? and the first one was an absolute massive patch, which makes it unlikely.

Em.ma
26-12-11, 12:36
I'm not male but i yes you could very much of had one two nights running but im not sure as to why it was such a large wet patch but i wouldnt worry over it. Your 17 its not going to be anything drastic. :blush:

lou597
26-12-11, 13:45
the strange thing about this is i didnt see any semen or urine in my boxers on both occasions.:unsure: