PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help!

Conorm
26-12-11, 20:22
Hello, ive had these fuzzy - static-snow like little dots that are all over my vision, there very tiny but are everywhere and are very noticeable in the dark, or on plain walls or in the clear blue sky, there not floaters as they are there 24/7, i have fine vision apart from that, i do stare at a computer screen alot as i do I.T and business in sixth form and quite often at a computer, perhaps i need glasses but im really worrying that i may go blind or something, there really fuzzy miniscule dots that are more noticeable on plain walls, plain screens and pitch black dark, ive had it for quite long, and never really bovered me till anxiety hit me and i obsess over them...also i suffer from tinnitus and get derealization its all just getting on top of me, i feel so bad at the moment, thats whats drove me to write this, worst feeling :( please someone reply x

Guys i have just found it, its called "visual snow" it is not actually a conditon and is heavily related, it makes so much sense now, but i wont be like it forever :(????? please someone, i just found this of "Related symptoms"

"Non-visual symptoms such as tinnitus, depersonalization-derealization, fatigue, speech difficulties and cognitive dysfunction (brain fog) are frequently encountered.[citation needed] Secondary psychiatric sequelae such as anxiety, panic attacks or depression may develop and necessitate appropriate treatment."

i have Tinnitus, depersonalization-derealization anxiety and panic attacks, this is all why its related.

sherylee xx
26-12-11, 20:47
i have exactly what you describe and its normal i promise my sisters get the same and my boyfriend and everyone else i have asked for that matter :) even my gp so dont worry :) xx

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

also hun mine are wors on plain walls ect i dont notice them when im lookin at other thin gs just plain suraces ect just to double reasure you :) xx

Conorm
26-12-11, 20:58
Thanks so much sherylee:), im 16 years old, i had to research this and in a matter of minuets i found out, its "visual snow" sufferes get symptons alongside it such as derealization-depersonlizaton, anxiety, panic attacks, tinnitus, thanks shery atleast it isnt life threataning xx

http://thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com/topic/5123/Visual-Snow-FAQ#.TvjfFjXUO8B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow

links to check out if anyone else suffers xx

sherylee xx
26-12-11, 21:01
aw not a problem :) im gld your reasured and not worryin now it is freaky though when you first notice it lol xx

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

also yes it will be like it forever but youl fin d when your ha calms down it wont bother you at all doubt youl even notice it :) xx