PDA

View Full Version : my family and friends worrying about me!!

neowallace
27-12-11, 07:53
Hello, I have never felt as low and anxious as I have in the last week, had stopped drinking in 2003 and apart from 1 relapse have been sober for 5 years, i have been on AD for around 8 years now for more so anxiety but recently it has been getting worse. I have horrible thoughts about everything just now and just want to sleep most of the time. I have started taking diazapam over the last week but now anxious i will get addicted to them. Just wanted to post this to get it off my chest. Does anyone else have this fear of losing control and ending up going crazy? :unsure:

Paniclissx
27-12-11, 08:42
I'm terrified of losing control and going crazy! Absolutely petrified! I always wonder if I have actually already gone crazy, it's horrible :( xx

theharvestmouse
27-12-11, 12:49
the fear of losing control is normal with anxiety, but you have to learn to live in the now and cope with today and not think about things out of your control. Easier said than done sometimes but it can be done with practice.

neowallace
27-12-11, 17:02
Thanks for your reply I hope like myself you get some peace back into your life....all the best:hugs:

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:00 ----------

Hi there, thanks for the advice it does make sense I have been feeling a bit better this pm..all the best to you as well....:)