PDA

View Full Version : Burning head (not the one we are supposed to think with)

tresflip
27-12-11, 10:33
Hi guys,

So, a little embarrassing but there we go.

Two weeks ago ish I masturbated in a very drunk state :( it took over an hour to get the job done :) it was dry and at the time I didn't care, you know how it goes!

So lately I noticed a red blotch which has now very nearly gone and the glands are now burning :( it is like just under the head and around the banjo string ;) feels like the hole as well. Now it seems to burn AFTER urinating and ejaculation, not during. Last night I had a BJ off my wife and all good until after, it has been burning since :( I believe I have pi&&ed it off by that masturbating episode and it is irritated. There is no bad smell or thrush or anything like that. Has anyone had this??? What did you do? How long did it take etc. If you don't want to answer it on the forum, please feel free to PM me. Before anyone says doctors, please don't. The point of this website is for some people who do not want to go to the doctors, also I live abroad and it is not easy going to the doctors. Any help is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 10:33 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

really?????????????? No one can answer me?????????????

Keith
27-12-11, 18:49
I've had this just leave your penis alone other than urinating and it'll go away in 5 days. That is how long it was for me.

tresflip
28-12-11, 08:50
Thank you. This has been a couple of weeks on and off. I have now learnt to leave it alone! hahahahahha

Also I live in Japan and I found some amazing Chinese med for swelling ad irritation of that area and after one night the burning went!!! AMAZING!!!

Thank you for answering :)