PDA

View Full Version : Please read .. Don't know what this symptom is :(

Paniclissx
27-12-11, 16:40
I just sat here in my living room feeling absolutely fine then all of a sudden it felt like my brain was vibrating like flutters inside my head and down my right arm and it's sent me ink major panic and anxiety! My head hurts now an I feel spaced out and dizzy! My mum sai she's had the head flutters before but it was so so scary and I'm so scared of it happening again! Is it anything serious? Anything to worry about? I'm so worried please help :( xx

duke246810
27-12-11, 16:43
Hiya,

I have this awell, and it scares me aswell.. it just comes out of the blue for no particualr reason. Its happened so many times now i dont think its anything serious, but for peace of mind i would sugest seeing your GP, or ringing NHS direct but explaining to them that you have anxiety. Another thing i find helpful is speaking to someone on samaritans, even though there not health professionals, they do offer kind support and someone to talk to. Hope this has helped. x

ciccone-hassell
27-12-11, 17:12
i get these about 4 / 8 times a year it can randomly come on , my gp said that loads ppl get them but if u feel at ease i'd ask ur own gp , i cant say what it is but most probley nothing serious , stress and axitey can cause so many sympotoms its weird how are bodys do theses things isnt it :(

maxi87
27-12-11, 17:55
"I feel spaced out and dizzy" - i can relate to this, feeling the same way right now (and almost all the time recently). anxiety can cause you many weird symptoms, what you describe sounds like anxiety.

Paniclissx
27-12-11, 20:13
Thankyou all for replying, my gp is phoning me tomorrow so I will mention it to her then, I'm so worried of it happening again though :( it sent me into a full blown panic attack and I felt like my head was going tight, I felt dizzy, I stuttered or a second when I spoke, I went red hot, my eyes went out of focus and now I get mini head rushes when I stand up and I've got a really bad headache :( do you think it's anything to be worried about? I'm scared it's sonething serious :( xx

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

I was stupid and searched it on google and it came up with epilepsy and all sorts - im really freaking out now :( xx

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

I'm scared I might have a brain heamirrage and that I will go to sleep and I won't wake up because I will die a horrible death in the middle of the night and I won't wake up in the morning :( :( x

kinnygirl1
27-12-11, 22:12
Often feel spaced out and dizzy and can sympathise with that eyes out of focus feeling. My doctor has told me that he is virtually sure it is caused by my anxiety. Far more likely to be the anxiety than a brain hemeorage but I know how worrying it is. x