PDA

View Full Version : panic attack because i felt normal

kaythescamp
27-12-11, 16:45
Hi everybody

well ive bin doing really well over the past 3 months.been going places putting myself through new things but last night i went straight back and dont reallt know why.
I was sat watching telle and then just felt wired and started feeling shackey dry mouth and thirsty, heart, going fast.so i went to bed even though i was scared to go to sleep like i was a year ago.then i started feeling heavy i went hot and cold at the same time wiered i know.and went into a full panic attack first one in moths. i was just laid there then a ramdom thought came to me ohh your feeling ok is this normall i was panicking because i didnt feel anxious.and today i have just not felt right.all bloods are fine.i have been told i have a undearactive thyroid but its only boarder line and sometimes even though its low they say your levels are fine and i think this is one of my problems.all of a sudden i have started wanting to sleep during the day again and feel like iam going to pass out which causes a huge wave of panic .but im fed up of felling fine and my body feeling crap.Not feeling anxious quite happy and still feeling so wiered and getting derealnalization again.:huh: