PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Only Please

lourah1989
27-12-11, 21:12
Hi ladies some one please help me out I was due on my period last thursday making me around 5 days late iv done a pregnancy test it was negative iv got cramp like period pain but no bleeding I had unprotected sex a lot in my last cycle but tests negative so were is my period I'm always so regular like clockwork i now this can happen but the days r passing my and my minds working over time anyone got any advise please thanks x

nomorepanic
27-12-11, 21:19
I will move this to the female issues forum for you

lourah1989
27-12-11, 21:25

Mirabelle
27-12-11, 23:11
You can have a false negative from a pregnancy test, but the cramping is a sign that you will bleed soon.
Do you want to be pregnant?
If not maybe the morning after pill next time?
xx

constantworrier418
28-12-11, 11:59
I had the same thing before I found out I was expecting my first child. I was late yet the pregnancy tests were negative (I was regular as clockwork so tested a few days after period was due) then just as you described I was getting the cramps so expected my period to come - after leaving it another week I tested again and it was positive so if you haven't come on yet maybe wait a few more days and retest.

lourah1989
28-12-11, 12:55
Thank you with my first I also didnf have a clue till 8 weeks in to the pregnAncy except I didn't suffer with anxiety then lol thanks for your advise xxx