PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very scared :-(

Hayley1982
29-12-11, 10:40
I'm feeling very scared today. Was my birthday yesterday and I had far to much to drink and was sick over myself. I'm soo ashamed of myself. I seem to have lost control lately and doing things I wouldn't normally do even smoking to lately. I've also had self harm thoughts. I'm petrified soo scared. Someone help!!
I have doctors at 5.10pm today!

pinkdove
29-12-11, 11:09
HI hayley, first off all happy birthday for yesterday :hugs:

Hey if you can't have a drink on your birthday !!! don't feel ashamed, you were just trying to have a good time and a break from anxiety, we all do it. and you know i like a glass of wine too lol.

tell your dr tonight just how you feel, you have been doing so well. holding down your part time job, but we all have blips love, and i'm sure that is what you are having.

Christmas can be a stressfull time for all of us, hope you had a good one with your family, good luck at the dr's, let us know how you get on. take care xxx

nicola1980
29-12-11, 11:23
Hi happy birthday for yesterday :D sorry your feeling so bad :hugs:you have no reason to feel ashamed, we've all done silly things when we've been drunk, last yr on my birthday i can't remember a thing and actually woke up in my own sick :blush: i was mortified and like u felt so ashamed of myself but we all do it at one time, explain to the doctor exactly how your feeling and im sure they will help you, let us know how u get on, lots of love and :hugs: xx

william wallace
29-12-11, 13:11
Happy Birthday H26. Sorry to hear you're having a shit time, it'll pass.x

I have a tale of being drunk and barfing.
My Mrs was on night shift a few years back, and one of my buddies dropped by with a bottle of Glenmorangie, a very nice malt whiskey. We had a few beers and polished off the whisky. My mate kipped on the sofa and I went off to bed.
The Mrs came in next morning and immediateley said, "you were off your face last night, AND you've spewed in the bed". I sat up and said, 'how do you know?'.
She said, " because the pillow is stuck to your head":blush: :D

Littlehelper123
29-12-11, 15:46
Happy birthday for yesterday :)

First of all the dr will advise u stop smoking and lay off the booze. Your harming thoughts are probably due to the alcohol comsumption so sober up and im sure you will be fine.

If you take medication then i deffo advise you to stop smoking and st drinking alcohol as it can sometimes have the reverse affect.

Stay healthy , dont smoke, dont drink just detox and yeah xxx

virgo199060
03-01-12, 22:43
Hi! Happy birthday for yesterday!
You're not losing control! Don't worry! If you still have enough sense to be aware of your own actions and to see that what you are doing is negatively affecting you, that's a good sign. If you saw nothing wrong with your recent change in attitude, then that would be a different story.
Because you're aware that what you're doing is negative and a change of character, you have the ability to 'nip it in the bud' and take more control now!
Speak to your doctor about finding a counselor as you need to get to the root cause of why you are feeling this way.
Also, about feeling especially scared today, that will be to do with the alcohol. I have stopped drinking all together as it makes my anxiety worse. Alcohol is a depressant and for us who have lower serotonin levels anyway, it can cause havoc in our lives!
Stay strong hun and I hope this new year of your life will be a good one <3
:hugs: