PDA

View Full Version : is this a panic attack

melvin
29-12-11, 16:47
hi guys
does this sound like a panic attack today i finished work earley so i was watching tv and fell asleep when i woke up i was freezing chiled to the bone i had a cup of tea and tried to get worm next min im going red hot and felt i could not breath i kept thinking shall i call an ambulance and thoughts of am i haveing aheart attack . i got a paper bag and breathed through that i felt like it was not working and was getting worce i took all my tops of and started wking around the cold conservatory doing my 7 11 any way after around 15 mins it all went and i felt back tonormal with my breathing but i could not get the thought out of my head .do you think this was a panck attack

nicola1980
29-12-11, 16:59
Hi def sounds like a panic attack to me, ive had exactly the same feelings on many an occasion, v scarey at the time and after, hope your feeling a bit calmer x x

erin31
29-12-11, 17:05
Hi Melvin. Since this has never happened to you before it would be best to get checked out with your GP. Panic attacks can give us lots of different symptoms but whether this is an attack or not it sounds awful for you and you really need to know what is happening to your body. :hugs:

melvin
29-12-11, 17:10
hi
thanks for ur replys it has happened to me before many months ago but you somehow forget the symtoms and ur never realy sure if you know what i mean