PDA

View Full Version : lightheaded all the time and weak and dizzy-any1 else feel like this?

gordie1
29-12-11, 17:36
Hi there since Christmas Eve I have been feeling awful I feel light headed all the time and dizzy as if I am going to faint at any minute. I had to travel which I hate 70 miles there and back to a relatives for Christmas day I did it ok but I felt detached and weak and light headed and have done since then. I feel out of it. I keep on thinking there is something terribly wrong with me like heart problems or cancer. I have been stupidly googling. But when your anxious is it possible to feel like this all the time as well as total exhaustion??

pinkdove
29-12-11, 17:41
Hi there, yes it is absolutely possible to feel the way you do with anxiety.

I was exactly the same as you, could have written your post, have you seen your gp?

it sounds to me like anxiety, i was exhausted too, don't continue to suffer, get some help, you may need something to help you, even in the short term/ good luck z

xJust_Sarahx
29-12-11, 18:15
Hi, yeah i would say anxiety and stress could definitly cause you to feel dizzy and lightheaded, but sometimes lightheadness and that is caused by low blood pressure, if it continues i would just go to the doctors and mention it and he/she will take your blood pressure. Its just for peace of mind for yourself :)