PDA

View Full Version : so unfair i cant live in this horrid aniexty

charmcc123
29-12-11, 19:08
its been so hard getting through it my headpain hurts ive lost weight cause i cant bare to chew cause it irrates or starts the headace, my eye is twitching and over xmas i was thinking this is the last xmas ill spend, i spent an hour looking at the wall and wanting to hide only thing kept me going was the kids, so ive plucked up the courrage to phone doctors my family doc to speak to him im so worried about this headpain thats stopping me from being me and a mum and carefree, all i think is im dying

sherylee xx
29-12-11, 22:01
im the same hunni :( with the head pains and its stoppin me bein a mum aswell :( all day im scared xx

charmcc123
29-12-11, 22:08
oh honey it cruel isnt it nothing helps relive it and im so scared im scared going to docs on wednesday if he wants me to have mri or say ull be ok of u go, its unbearable living with it daily i lose my way with the pain and think oh god this aint normal, have u been docs? ive been loads and all say tension but seriously in same spot same side?? then one said its nerve damage and the nerve to eye but i dont know what to think or feel, i want to be a normal mum without thinking im dying