PDA

View Full Version : embarrest to go to the doctors

duke246810
30-12-11, 10:13
I have been rto ththe ddoctors so many times now I can't count. Lately its been okay I hadnt ebeen ththere for a few months. Then within the past few weeks I seem to find myself there aall ththe time. I dfeel like the doctors rerecognize me aand think 'she's here again '. I have had discharge for months now but havnt bbeen able tto tell the doctor. Partly because im embarest but also because they also shoe me out the room before i can mention it.... sigh :(

suzy-sue
30-12-11, 12:45
You dont have to see the Dr for this Duke .If you book an appointment with the Nurse she can examine you and take a swab ..Dont leave it hun .it needs sorting .T/c Sue x

Elen
30-12-11, 12:56
Duke is this the same discharge that you had before?

At the risk of being blunt it is your anxiety you need to be addressing with your doctor.

These recent posts concerning your discharge, the ear problems and the fear of pus would appear to be worries that re-occur on a fairly regular basis.

Dealing with these on an individual basis will do little to help the root of your problem.

Good luck and I hope that you get the need that you require.

duke246810
30-12-11, 14:02
Ok will book an ap with the nurse than you xx

sophiethestar
30-12-11, 22:38
Try going into a walk-in health centre instead. I always find the people there are a little more friendly and less intimidating. :) x