PDA

View Full Version : never ending illness

gothikgrl
30-12-11, 13:44
Hi all,
I am panicking an awful lot at the moment as i feel i will never feel well and healthy again. I have suffered with depression for 14 years and 4 months ago i got very bad sciatica. I was given morphine for it which totally messed my body about making it hard to concentrate at uni and in everyday life. My appetite was poor also. I have recently started to wean myself off the morphine and as a result i hardly ate at all anything i did eat made me feel bloated. My sleep patterns all over the place and i have felt so low i was crying a lot of the time. I am now eating a little more but sleep patterns are weird, still feeling depressed no energy or motivation i just want to curl up and never have to go out or do anything. I hate feeling like this i want to feel normal again and healthy. I ask myself when will all this end?

nomorepanic
30-12-11, 13:45
Hi gothikgrl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.