PDA

View Full Version : someone please help

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 19:31
Might be easier if I just list my symptoms and see what u think , exhaustion , huge eye bags , ear pain , jaw pain , neck pain (right side ) , shoulder pain (righ side ) , swollen lymph node (right side on jaw ) , yellow rings in the coulour bit of my eye , sneezing fits , arm pain (right side ) , armpit feels swollen (right side ) , thing on my back that doc says is skin tag really aches , dizziness , weight loss , feeling sick , trouble swallowing on my right side , tinitus , loss of taste and smell occasionally , some of these things I've had for 3 years others r recent since august my doc says I'm imagining it I fear either throat cancer , skin cancer , lymphoma please some one help if I don't get help I don't know what to do fear is controlling my life , I have two kids a husband I'm 26 I have a job I'm busy all the time and yet these dymptoms r the first thing I think about and last thing at night please help me I don't want to die

gladyscourt
30-12-11, 20:05
Hi hun,

Trust me when i say ur going to be ok, reading this reminds me of myself just over a year ago. I had all these symptoms and more, had various tests because i too thought i was dying.

Its difficult to believe when the anxiety takes you over, but u will be fine. Doctors see this all too often, unfortunately, and they know what to do if they really believe your in danger.

I feel for u, its not nice to feel this way, but there is light at the end of the tunnel i promise.

Message me anytime if u need someone to tlk to ok xx

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 20:15
Thankyou I just can't cope anymore I really can't , why is all this happening to me I just wanna enjoy my life but I physically can't

gladyscourt
30-12-11, 20:19
Ino sweetie, u will. It happens to the best of us, we care about life, and are natural worriers! Altho it feels like its bad, its not. The trick is learning how to deal with this. When i first started having panic attacks, i was told let it happen. I thought how the hell do i do that?! Just dont fight it, let urself burst and its over with much much quicker than if u fight the fear. Unsure if that makes sense but its the onlu.way i can explain xxx

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 20:43
I can't bare to be away from my kids or at work in case something happens to me I'm just so sure of it happening today I saw a friend I haven't seen in a month she said ooo u have lost loads of weight like it was a compliment I had to hold down the sick cause of the panic I felt I eat loads y would I loose weight plus my hair is falling out not I clumps just a lot a day I can't bare it sometimes I just wish they would diagnose me so I could start treatment so sick of crying me and my husband will split soon if it carries on cause he can't handle how I am he tries to be supportive but its 24/7

gladyscourt
30-12-11, 21:06
Its not ur fault this is happening. Have u tried asking doctor for councelling or medication?

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 21:17
I was on citalopram but still had all these physical symptoms so the anxiety overtook the meds I was on 60 mg , I will always have anxiety as long as I have these symptoms , yeah I'm on waiting list for councilling I've been on it 5 mths got another 6 months to wait , waiting lists r horrific x

gladyscourt
30-12-11, 21:23
Tell me about it! Citalopram worked for me for a while but i had to come off after 2 years coz they were making me addicted. Altho doctors saying u cant get addicted, something wierd was going on with them. I found counselling frustrating, but it did help me get things out. Its so so much easier to talk to someone u dont kno. The symptoms will always b there if u worry about them, but u worry about them and u get the symtoms. Its a horrible circle, that is difficult to break. Like i said, there is light at the end and i can promise u that u wont die, and nothing terrible will happen. Do u tlk to ur friends about it? X

charmcc123
30-12-11, 21:24
oh honey your so the same as me not with the symptons but mentally everyone has said your ve lost weight loads im panicing so much i weighed myself and lost a stone all im doing is over eating now cause i didnt diet didnt choose to lose weight yes i look better but fear of the what could be is scarying the crap out of me husband saw my face everytime some one mentioning my weight everytime the do i curl up and wanna run!!! ha sucks and ive got kiddies to and im nearly 26 to run my own business and hate having these symptons they ruin it my life and being a mum to my kids!!

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 21:37
I weigh myself a lot I'm 5ft 6 and weigh 9st 13 , in july I was 11stone I went on a huge diet and ran loads and lost a stone I was happy at 10stone but now I'm loosing it but eating loads I am so drained of feeling this way I look like crap every day my eye bags r so bad and no matter how much I sleep I'm tired by 2pm

charmcc123
30-12-11, 21:53
omg same weight and height i was 12 stone 7 went to slimming world lost a stone, but couldnt go any more as i do wedding meetings in evenings on and couldnt fit it in and i stopped but thing aniexty kicked in over weight loss i tried avoiding it i was pleased some weeks staying the same people looked at me strange as the relief on my face, as i was happy thinking few it aint an illness this week!!!! losing that stone with no reason freaked me out!!! im avoiding weighing,

mrs way to worried
30-12-11, 22:12
It really freaks me out I'm always around this weight but can't put any on , people asy u loose weight cause of stress I've asked my doc to do full bloods and a full body mri just so I can move on but he won't refer me I just want answers its like he hate me

gladyscourt
30-12-11, 23:00
Its not that he hates u. In harsh reality. It costs a lot to send u for these tests, if drs sent every patient with anxiety nhs wud b worse off than it already is. He cant just send u for tests to ease ur mind. If he did, trust me, u wud find something else to concentrate ur anxiety on. It happend to me. First i had heart attacks, then when i found out was just anxiety, i had a brain anuerysm, then cancer. It doesnt stop. then without u even realising, ull just get better. It differs with everyone, but u really have got to pay it no attention. Anxiety is a bully. Rise to the fear and u feed it, make it stronger. Ignore it long enough, however difficult. It does go away in time

Utility
30-12-11, 23:35
Hi

There is a very good website run by Greater Glasgow Health Board called "glasgowsteps"

The server to this site seems to be down at the moment, but have a look when available. It is all about self help and CBT

ella32
01-01-12, 00:44
I am new to this site and am glad i found it. I have suffered with health anxiety for a long time and am at my wits end. I suffer with what i can only describe as vibrating in my head i get headaches and am convinced im going to have a stroke even though i had mri last year and it was fine bar a lipoma which is fat on brain. I aso get palpatations every day. It hard to accept it all anxiety.plse can anyone help

sherylee xx
01-01-12, 23:57
i have the same thi ngs and all o m y right side too :( xx

mrs way to worried
02-01-12, 01:15
It worries me , how can u have all these problems on one side , what have u been told it is xx