PDA

View Full Version : 30/12/2011 this is panic!!

Glemm
30-12-11, 22:10
Ok then, this is panic, the rush of blood the fear of dread, the feel that I'm gonna be dead, any second now i say wiping the sweat from my brow. The helplessness of the thoughts of not being able to take my mind off it. The pains that spring all over my body, that make me feel sick. I wanna puke but I'm scared ill choke. I used to be a kind n reasonable bloke! But now I can't even breath, even tho I'm breathing too much! Fight or flight I can't even move or touch, on another moment after this, It's the end oh my ****ing god!!
But hang on, hey wait there a second, that moments already gone!! My mindset is all ****ing wrong! Through pins n needles everywhere the minds so clear. Clear on the thought of fear! Fear that iv never been here, but hang on I have! I'm just here again. Wish that fear was my friend! The ****er the ******* he's got me again, thinking that the whole worlds gonna end! Reach for the fone which service do u require?! A friend a smoke a beer a big smack of ****ing fear! No thanks please! I just want reassurance that I'm stil here! Hold on iam!! Iam ****ing here! Fear and me and he's not gonna win! In fact il shake his hand and be his friend! And ask him and marvel at how powerful he is. His got me tricked again thru his cheeky grin! Come on mate I don't wanna go for a spin! Let me free of this whole ****ing thing!*
So by the time that help arrives I'm cold n shaking and still alive. And fears fled at the sign of the blue flashing lights! Why dosnt he stay around wen there's more of us to fight!! Out comes the equipment the wires to the heart. And I'm back to the start. Perfect! Perfect readings! Pressure good, heartbeat fine but too much oxygen all the time! I thought I couldn't breath?? Wat the hell fear ****ing lied to me again!!
But the only fool here again! In the eyes of the ambulance men, Is me cus fear ****ing won again!!.