PDA

View Full Version : cordysl mouthwash worry

duke246810
30-12-11, 23:44
Has anyone on here used it before? My nose has started running and my mouth iis burning, there is a vile taste in my mouth and I feel like I can't breath, I read the side effects but I just feel like im actually having an allergic reaction, my tounge looks swollen. Do you think this is just anxiety? As I read the side effects? Oer do you think im actually having a reaction and shouldnt go to bed incase my throat swells and kills me in my sleep? :( or do you think that I should go to bed and forget about it? How long after can you drink a soft drink like squash or something? I am so tired I just want to sleep, but I can feel my throat closing and I feel really sick, am I being silly? Or should I just have a ddrink then go ti bed? Thanks x

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

I wasn't even anxious, now I suddenly feel like my throat is closing, its actually hard for me to breath, I did just take a rinitidine tablet before, would this of reacted with the mouthwash?

kstro12
30-12-11, 23:57
If you live in the right area maybe it would help to call the NHS 111 service, usually I find that just talking to someone about the problems helps me calm down xx

duke246810
31-12-11, 00:01
Ok but do you think it sounds serious im not really able to at the moment xx

miss_moose
01-01-12, 21:57
Only just saw this. Did it go away?
I use Cordysl mouthwash, and it does sting, any mouthwash will sting your mouth for about 20 seconds while it's in your mouth, and if you got some in your throat while gargling or accident swallow some then it could have that effect too.

eight days a week
01-01-12, 22:16
It's not pleasant tasting stuff at all - actually it's revolting.

I'd call NHS direct with any worries like this though, just to be sure.