PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Soda Girl
08-06-06, 00:24
Hi,

My Mum (my dear lovely Mum!) pointed this site out to me. She found out about this site from a magazine (I'm so sorry, I forget the name... It's a weekly women's mag!).

I'm a 28 year old female. I don't know where to start here... (Aargh... ) I'm basically a big (huge) bundle of anxiety and unhappiness (and I hate myself for feeling this way, too!!).

(I'm not sure if I should go into detail now... Basically I'm a big mess right now and have been since, errr... I have trouble with thoughts - have had the trouble with these thoughts since 2002. I am currently taking antidepressants - Citalopram - but would prefer to not be taking them, really... I have just finished seeing a lovely psychologist for six months. I have felt really quite scared and tormented by these horrible thoughts. Aargh... I feel very frustrated and unhappy and alone sometimes, and scared, and I worry so much about 'freaking out'. I worry about so many things!!)

(Maybe I will stop here... Anyway, I'm very pleased indeed to have found this forum. :) )

Take care
:)

EDIT: I saw the psychologist for six months - I am no longer seeing her (I didn't think I made that clear... I blame the heat of today for doing this to my brain!! ;) )

clickaway
08-06-06, 00:41
Welcome aboard, Soda Girl.

There are plenty of people here who feel similar to you and I hope that this site will give you some degree of solace and understanding.

Just write what you feel happy with - there is no obligation either way!

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

giddy
08-06-06, 07:22
Welcome to the site Soda Girl
Love Helen

Daisybun
08-06-06, 08:08
Hi and welcome Soda Girl, glad you found us. there are lots of people here whoc feel exactly the same and those that are coming through it so be encouraged. There's lots of support and reassurance available.

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

hayles
08-06-06, 09:32
welcome too you

Hay x

Gibbles
08-06-06, 09:52
Welcome welcome :D

Im on Citalopram too

Lyndon

trac67
08-06-06, 12:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Blue Child
08-06-06, 14:55
Hiya Soda Girl
Welcome to the site...so glad that you have joined us. We will always be glad to support you...you just write as much as you feel you can write. Remember we all are in the same boat here, so if anyone understands you then we do. We don't expect anything from you, but we are willing to give you our time and advice(if you ever want any). We will just welcome you to our little family and give you as much TLC as we can. We are here.

Best wishes...Blue xx

Alexandra
08-06-06, 15:20
Hi Soda Girt

Welcome to the forum

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

nomorepanic
08-06-06, 15:36
Hi there Soda

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. You will get loads of support and advice here.

Nicola

jackie
08-06-06, 15:43
must be soo good to have a mum who understands or at least tries to grasp what you go through

we all understand these horrible fears you go through and hope we can help you

take care

jackie

Silver Stream
08-06-06, 16:37
Welcome soda girl, mom's are great are'nt they :)
My mother pointed this site out to me aswell, said she got it from "womans own".

Mark x

shiv
08-06-06, 19:08
Hello there and welcome

Shiv x

chucklehound
09-06-06, 14:13
Hi, welcome to NMP

Soda Girl
11-12-06, 17:35
Hi again - thank you all for the lovely welcome messages. I'm so SO sorry for my delay in replying.

I have tears in my eyes (gosh, I am emotional :) ) - thank you again.

My very best wishes,
Fiona xx

tommythomson
11-12-06, 18:19
Hi

You are not alone and you're not alone with your thoughts. I'm sure everbody reading your intro will be having or have had them at some point, definitely me included.

Take care of yourself

T

Lindalou64
11-12-06, 21:09
hi sodagirl
welcome im sure you will find your not alone i wish ya the best.............linda tc[8D]

lainey
12-12-06, 08:54
Hi Fiona

Welcome to the forum, you'll gain loads of help and support here from like minded people.

Take care

Elaine x

Soda Girl
13-12-06, 14:45
Many thanks :)

xxx