PDA

View Full Version : Wishing everyone a happy new year - Whats your new years resolution?

Littlehelper123
31-12-11, 13:21
Hope 2012 brings new and exciting things for everyone ! Set yourself a great new years resolution and DO IT!

Mine is -

DONT PANIC
get my celebratory tattoo of my battle with panic and anxiety
lose a few lbs
don't let ANYTHING stop me
be happy =)

xxx

Whats yours?

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 14:01
I never make resolutions for the new year as I feel the pressure is too much to adhere to them.

Happy New Year to you and good luck with 2012.

eternally optimistic
31-12-11, 14:48
Mine is to be healthy and positive.

Yes, lose some weight..... Just bought chocolate, so that one might have to wait..

Stick to what I have agreed to do.....

Be here this time next year having said I have had a good successful year....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND NO MORE PANIC PEOPLE.....

expecto patronum
31-12-11, 14:54
Hey Little Helper, mine is to be kind to myself and also to excercise. I too would like to get a tattoo celebrating my battle with anxiety: what do you want your of? I can't decide yet on how to sum it up in a tattoo!

Littlehelper123
31-12-11, 15:41
Love hearing your resolutions =) NMP make your new years resolution to HAVE a new years resolution!! =P

Expecto_patronum - I was thinking a butterfly because ive spent so long being trapped and im finally being free =) Either that or inspiring words =) x

Kate21
31-12-11, 16:41
To laugh more. Laughing means I'll be happy.
What tattoo are you getting 'littlehelper'? I'm getting tatt cravings too

PanchoGoz
31-12-11, 17:09
Simply = I will beat my anxiety and go to university and start my life again. And when I have conquered it, I will help other people.
Keep up the positivity Little Helper, you keep us all going :)

katz41
31-12-11, 17:12
evening everyone:D
i tend not to make resolutions but i'd like to improve my fitness, lose a few llbs, and keep my family safe and well:)

vicky23
31-12-11, 17:13
my only resolution this year is to exercise more and become more fit and strong :)
Happy New Year every one

crystal17
31-12-11, 18:07
To try not to spend the entire year waiting for the world to end :wacko:

Happy New year all!

expecto patronum
31-12-11, 19:56
I was thinking a butterfly because ive spent so long being trapped and im finally being free =) Either that or inspiring words =) x"
:) That's nice, I was thinking along the same lines, something to symbolise freedom and strength

blue moon
31-12-11, 22:36
Hi.....I do not have any,but would like to cut back smoking,drink and swearing..
Petra xx:D

MidnightRunner
01-01-12, 01:12
Happy new year to you all.

Let 2012 be 'the' year for us all when we overcome the bad, and brace the good. We can do it, everyone one of us. We were anxiety free before and we will be again.

So much to look forward to, spring/summer will be here before we know it too. :)

WillyB
01-01-12, 01:39
My resolution, never go out on new years eve again!

Anxious_gal
01-01-12, 04:59
My resolution, never go out on new years eve again!
aw I guess it was pretty crazy out?

Littlehelper123
01-01-12, 22:58
haha loved reading your comments :') I'm trying to spend a week without facebook! It's not doing me any good being stuck on it all day - decided to see if i can make myself socialize face to face as opposed to cyber-socialize lol