PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy with panic?

Wuboo
31-12-11, 14:56
Before I have a major panic attack I seem to get dizzy like everything in front of me moves, does anyone else get this?

Alex82
02-01-12, 15:56
ohh yea been there

Sit down have a glass of water

Mindful
03-01-12, 22:11
You have nerves in your ears, well all over the body so when we are tense which we are when we are nervous-anxious then those little nerves are affected, they are tense too. We all know our balance points are inside the ear, so it stands to reason that if those little nerve endings surround the balance points are tensed up then it is going to affect our balance.

tense nerves in the ear + adreneline + inward thinking and checking constantly+ more adreneline+ more inward thinking and checking+ more tension...and so on

When you arent anxious, maybe when something totally distracts you, you arent dizzy, this is because when you finally give your mind a break the little nerves in your ear relax and return to their pre anxious state. The second you remember about it, WHAM it is back. Lets not forget also that feelings like dizziness sometimes come out of the blue, we are overly charged, every one of our nerve endings are on high alert, its really no mystery when you look into it.

Hope this helps x