PDA

View Full Version : Acne cyst

ju5t1n917
08-06-06, 03:27
umm, the doctor said i have acne cyst and i have a few question to be sure its not anything else...

ok well my acne cyst doesnt have a head or anytihng on it.. its just under my skin.. is that normal?

if it was cancer/tumor.. would it be swollen or black or anything?

Southern_Belle
08-06-06, 03:31
I have had an acne cyst before and it was under my skin and that was normal for it. I don't know anything about if it was cancer or anything but I'm sure the doctor would have recognized it if it had been. I'm sure you are okay.

Bel

ju5t1n917
08-06-06, 03:40
well it was larger, then got smaller.. so i dont think cancer/tumor would do that woudl it?

ju5t1n917
09-06-06, 00:03
ne1 know?

Southern_Belle
09-06-06, 04:59
No a cancer/tumor would not shrink on it's own.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

whatisitnow
09-06-06, 13:02
What exactly does an acne cyst look like? Ive got some little lumps on my face which are like small spots but without a head on? Just skin coloured. Miffs me off a bit, 2 of them have been there months but ive never been concerned about them being anything bad?

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

alexm
09-06-06, 16:21
i used to get spots on the back of my neck. (just below hair line ) wen in my late teens early 20s (now26)

i have a lump on the back of my neck where i used to get a spot. its not red (just looks like theres a lump under the rug) doc recond it was just a cyst and would cause more hassle to remove though i want it gone.. maybe its an acne cyst. at the time i was s**t scared it was cancer or something.. dont worry..

how can you treat ya sen? does anyone know?!

ju5t1n917
10-06-06, 05:45
Well.. Mine is just like a little bump under the skin... It has no head or color on the top or anything.. and i can kinda squeeze it so I know its right under my skin... Is this normal for acne cyst?