PDA

View Full Version : pop rocks

duke246810
31-12-11, 17:03
I ate a terry chocolate orange, with pop rocks and im scared its going to damage my insides or an ulcer I might have?? :(

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

Does anyone ever experience random sharp pains in there stomach and back when it hurts to breathe in and move for a second?

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

I always feel my heart beating on my back when I lean on something and a pulse in my stomach are they both normal?

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 17:04
No it can't damage you or it wouldn't be allowed to be put in chocolate if you think about it?

Your HA is really bad again Duke and you need to sit and think logically about things and not self analyse your body all the time.

duke246810
31-12-11, 17:12
I know :( christmas was ruined this year, I feel like just giving up, the pulse in my stomach was what ruined christmas, is it normal though? As none of my family have it and i remember the doc checked it to look for an ulcer once, its very strong to.

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 17:25
yes pulse in your stomach is normal - use the search facility and put "pulse in stoamch" - loads of posts about it

macc noodle
31-12-11, 17:42
Duke we all have a pulse in our stomach honey !

You really do need some professional help to reduce your HA levels - please go and tell your GP how much you are struggling.

Macc Noodle
xxxx

crystal17
31-12-11, 18:09
My son ate an entire one of these chocolate orange popping candy things yesterday and he is fine, lively as ever :)

Although I did tell him off for sneaking it into his room and eating the whole thing lol.

Em.ma
31-12-11, 18:16
" Does anyone ever experience random sharp pains in there stomach and back when it hurts to breathe in and move for a second?"
yes a lot!. you really are ok x you need some help with your anxiety again? whats happening with your counessling? xx

duke246810
31-12-11, 19:05
Than you everyone :) so kind x
Councelling is finished now :( x