PDA

View Full Version : new tiny brown mole on face

Em.ma
31-12-11, 17:48
Hi i have two tiny new brown moles on my face on my chin.
I have burnt a few times this summer (i put suncream on and still burnt a little. my skin is senstive)
Also sometimes my laptop burns my skin. Im worrying its a sign of skin cancer :(.

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 18:00
we all get new moles as we age - this is normal

I think I told you before to get a stand for your laptop - I have one and it sits on my lap nicely so the laptop doesn't get too hot on my knees.

None of these are signs of skin cancer

Em.ma
31-12-11, 18:08
Thanks.
Yes most time i put it on a hard back large book and then a pillow.
sometimes i just forgot though- like last night at my friends lol :) thank you

Carys
31-12-11, 18:52
Hey Emma, how ya doing ? Been thinking you've been quiet the last few days....hopefully feeling a bit better ?

Tiny brown moles have 'sprung up' on my daughter through the last few teenage years, just genetic as her father has them too. Don't worry !

Em.ma
31-12-11, 20:34
Hi. Thank You.
Im doing ok ish. just worrying as i have some hair on my chin and one sticking out my nose! lol. i have irregular and incredibly mind numblignly painful periods aswell and the dreaded boiler noises haha.
But other than that doing ok ish thanks for asking x

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

I started my periods when i was 10- im 18 now.

peterjones
01-01-12, 10:27
You get new moles as you get older. Its normal.

Em.ma
01-01-12, 12:33
Thank you x

Em.ma
01-01-12, 18:43
I have also just found a red dot on my palm and on my finger near my nail (a smaller one)
they wont shift when i wash my hands or scrub them
i did prick my self with a real xmas tree the other day dont know if its that but i dont remember doing it there. it was my feet i think. also i was giving my nans dog a biscuit earlier and she took it out my hand quite quick and her teeth slightly grazed me but its not that

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

the one on my palm is quite big. i have another smaller one which ive had for years and years now but this new one is a lot lot bigger. its defintly under the skin.

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

and with the other two they fade when touched. but this bigger one does not

Elen
01-01-12, 18:46
Emma honey your anxiety is running away with you again.

Try and think logically and try and stop looking for things to fret over.

Take care

Elen

Em.ma
01-01-12, 19:26
Thank You. So hard not to think the worst though.
I also worry the anxiety will damage my heart as i can feel it when i get anxious :(
Take care Emma x

Elen
01-01-12, 19:30
Emma your heart will be fine honey its the anxiety you really need to get under control.

Look after yourself.

Em.ma
01-01-12, 20:20
Thanks. :)
I was terrified it was skin cancer or a sign of cancer or terminal illness so didn't watch eastenders tonight as i knew the outcome x