PDA

View Full Version : feeling of need to burp all the time

lou597
31-12-11, 18:55
Aswell as constant uncomfortable chest feeling. The thing is i wouldnt really call it a proper burp, not like one you get after eating or drinking. Its always there though, like somethings stuck, and because i know its there i obsess over it

This along with constant yawning is very frustrating because my family can openly see me physically doing it and they always put me down over it

Can anyone relate? Doc seems unconcerned (theres a suprise)

anitaa
02-01-12, 11:08
i had this was put on all sorts of ant acids heartburn indigestion remedys etc..i worried so much and burping like a man! it turned into globus kept running to hospital thinking something stuck, turned out just to be mucas running down back of throat and me keep gulping air in a panic now i know what it was i dont get it anymore:shrug: stressing about things makes you yawn alot too

eva82
02-01-12, 22:08
Yes I too get the constant burping, uncomfortable feelings in the chest and yawning! I've been diagnoised with reflux and anxiety/panic disorder. You are not alone!! Xx

petram
02-01-12, 22:51
sounds like anxiety hun , i do builders burps sometimes with anxiety and u find the anxiety lifts from ya belly or chest or throat xx

*clare*
02-01-12, 22:54
I get this at times. Ive not seen a dr about it but i put it down to anxiety. I think with the extra adrenalin in your body from the anxiety, this can cause upset in the stomach and also tension in the chest. Just my guess. I'm amazed how many symptoms there are with anxiety.....

Greenman50
02-01-12, 23:20
sounds like anxiety hun , i do builders burps sometimes with anxiety and u find the anxiety lifts from ya belly or chest or throat xx

I get the same , i feel bloated from the belly upwards , thanks :), your post has re assured me i,m worrying over nothing (again).