PDA

View Full Version : seriously freaking out

mrs way to worried
31-12-11, 23:17
I've just been on another anxiety forum and some woman was worried about a tender lymph node she then put I'm worried but I know I don't have it as I'm not experiencing any other symptoms she then stupidly listed these symptoms as itchiness , swollen nodes that r painless , yellow rings in the eyes , weight loss , being run down I have every one of these now I know I have it I have avoided looking at the symptoms but she listed them I am now fully paniking as my husband has shouted at me for being rediculous but these symptoms r clear in black and white and I've had them for months so if I do have it its going to be to late to treat I'm so scared

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 23:22
What did she think she had?

mrs way to worried
31-12-11, 23:25
Lymphoma

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 23:26
But she hadn't been diagnosed with it?

mrs way to worried
31-12-11, 23:29
No she just got told the symptoms by her doc she didn't have any others just a tender node , I have all the symptoms

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 23:30
ok well I assume you have seen your doctor about this?

mrs way to worried
31-12-11, 23:35
Yeah he says its all in my head due to anxiety he's never felt my nodes he said the yellow rings r colour pigments changing and said he won't test me for lymphoma

nomorepanic
31-12-11, 23:38
ok well as far as I know it is a simple blood test.

You can ask for a second opinion but at the same time you do need to trust the doctor as well

Greenman50
31-12-11, 23:48
I've just been on another anxiety forum and some woman was worried about a tender lymph node she then put I'm worried but I know I don't have it as I'm not experiencing any other symptoms she then stupidly listed these symptoms as itchiness , swollen nodes that r painless , yellow rings in the eyes , weight loss , being run down I have every one of these now I know I have it I have avoided looking at the symptoms but she listed them I am now fully paniking as my husband has shouted at me for being rediculous but these symptoms r clear in black and white and I've had them for months so if I do have it its going to be to late to treat I'm so scared

Hi :hugs:

Ok ...last year amongst other problems with my throat i had swollen lyph nodes under my arms ( painless) and in my throat .

My other symtyms were , sweating , neck pain , pains in my arms , my neck felt so heavy i couldn,t sleep ,going hot and cold , pain down my left arm for months going into my chest , pains in my throat , ears , stomach and food pipe burnt with acid , burping , ibs (the runs) pains in my thighs (ibs again), weight loss (2 stone) due to anxiety and eating less .

The thing is , i couldn,t see all this as anxiety :lac:.....yes i felt strange , on edge , worried about EVERY SYMTOM, which just fueled it all .

Very Very hard to believe when i look back but it was anxiety .

See the Dr for peace of mind but trust me Health anxiety can cause loads os symtoms , the mind is a very powerfull thing .
I won,t type what i thought i had as it still freaks me out , but i could sweat out every single symtym off the worse "google sites" , stick with this forum only would be my advice some of the others are terrible .

:yesyes:

mrs way to worried
31-12-11, 23:53
I have a lot of those symptoms u have listed aswell I really don't know how much more I can take of this

Greenman50
31-12-11, 23:58
Edit .....you have seen the DR :yesyes:...its HA , I,ve been there .

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

I have a lot of those symptoms u have listed aswell I really don't know how much more I can take of this

Its bloody awefull i know , i wouldn,t believe it was anxiety , the more i over worried the worse i felt but no one understund me it went on for 3-4 months (with other symtoms aswell) .
It took 6 nmonths to feel better with the helpof citralaram .