PDA

View Full Version : mild but mysterious headaches

violet33
01-01-12, 01:52
For almost six months, i've been getting VERY MILD headaches. Although mild, they are persistent. Not constant, just nearly every day. I have been to dr and had thorough eye exam. Let me describe and see if anyone has ANY idea of what this is or experiences ANYTHING AT ALL LIKE IT. First of all, i know it is partially sinuses beause i get facial pressure, and nasal symptoms., but i also get these sensations in head that move from spot to spot. It goes from top to sides to back to base of skull, to temples. The pain i get which is minimal is more sharp than dull., although is not stabbing. I have read that there are sinuses in back of head and top as well as toward front and face, and that sinuses toward back cannot drain as well. I believe this is also positional, beause i notice it upon waking, and then it begins to fade, and then sometimes in evening starts up a bit. It does not keep me awake, and i have NO neurological symptoms at all. I just cannot figure out what this is. I am 55 and have been in menopause for five years. Whatevever this is doesmt require pain killers. Its just annoying and i want to get an idea of what i am dealing with. Can someone PLEASE respond to this if you have any idea at all of what this is or sounds like. I would much appreciate it. Thank You.

SomeOddworld
01-01-12, 03:28
I get these, it might be TMJ-related or a tension headache.