PDA

View Full Version : symptoms.

12ema
01-01-12, 12:20
does anyone else get a burning integestion in there stomach and chest area after they have a panic attack. This has happenend after the last few panic attacks ive had . i have just had a panic a while a go and this symptom is still here even though th panic has gone.

chrissie125
01-01-12, 12:31
I myself fought and fought with the doctors for an endoscopy and finally they gave in and i have a small (or was) hiatus hernia and when i am anxious or panicky i have problems with my acid and indegestion and bloating and rare windy pains here and there alongside pains in my chest and breast and armpits, so it could very probable i suffer the same only as i am anxious and panicky everyday on and off i suffer from my hernia everyday, so it could be part of your anxiety and panic or undiagnosed i would ask your doctor x

Chrissie x

mallan82450
01-01-12, 12:36
Please don't start to worry that you have a hernia.

I get this sensation during and after an attack and I definitely do not have a hernia or suffer from acid and indigestion.

There are lots of explanations for particular sensations, most related to anxiety but mention it to your Dr. next time you visit.

Take care

12ema
01-01-12, 16:17
Thanks for the replys . sounds like others get the same thing so im going tell myself its just anxiety an try not to worry easier said than done x