PDA

View Full Version : Dentist :(

the8th
08-06-06, 09:40
I have an appointment in .. 12 days, to get some cavities filled. I have 8, apparently, from avoiding the dentist for 3-4 years and not taking care of my teeth. I've never had a cavity filled and I'm really worried about that freezing stuff they use because I hear it can make half your mouth (and your tongue) numb. Really worried about this.. not being able to feel my mouth, or breathe properly or something?

Is it that bad or am I blowing this all out of proportion? I know I am probably going to take some Ativan before I go but I'm not sure how much to take (sometimes when I am really really anxious I take 1mg, I did that when I was on a plane and it worked great but recently took again and it didn't work as well)..

Umm yeah.. I really don't want to go but I think I have to lest this crap gets any worse, but.. I really reallyreallyreallyreally don't like the idea of this freezing business :/

Ammeg
08-06-06, 10:33
hey '8th'
I hate the dentist too!! i take super good care of me teeth so i dont got to go!! But the 'freezin' thin they do isnt to bad!! I actually dont mind the numb feelin!! U can breath fine but alkin is funny- me family actually likes it coz i can hardly talk- charmin!!! lol
I am sure ur appointment will go fine, let us know!!
Ammegxx