PDA

View Full Version : bad day

samltyson
08-06-06, 11:41
hi all i had a really bad day yesterday, it didnt help that a lot of things happened to make me stress about everything. Managed to eat this morning but as its coming up to the time when my daughter needs some lunch before nursery i know i wont eat again the worse thing is the hunger pains are giving me backache and make me feel sick now i cant understand why im ok at breakfast time but on and off at lunch and once it hits four nothing can go past my lips as i will choke. trying to work on lunch times first then will work on tea. I also had my referral for the counciling but dont know if it will help.

jackie
08-06-06, 20:27
well done, you have conquered morning and feel better for it

now just take your time and conquer the rest, no pressure remember youve already succeded in breakfast so give yourself time

jackie

panicdiva
08-06-06, 20:27
I'm really sorry that you had a bad day yesterday. I am assuming by your post that your fear is choking? I think counciling will probably help more than you realise. At least you are willing to give it a try. I hope today was a better day for you. Do you ever feel on your bad days that you will never have a good day again? I feel like that when my fears & anxiety are really bad.