PDA

View Full Version : .

mummy5
02-01-12, 07:34
hi im on 10 mg of propranalol 3 times a day but only been taking 1 as and when needed i didnt need them for about a week just breathed through it then yesterday i went so dizzy to the point where i thought i was gonna fall on the floor and that lasted most of the day and had panic attack i took 10mg of propranalol but took ages to work only used to take couple of mins and the effects are only lasting a few hours where as before it used to last all day i had another panic attac early this morning and took another propranalol but feel as tho i cant breath and that my stomach is so heavy iv tried relaxing but cant get a tingly chest and it makes me panic more i feel like someones holding there hand over my face its awful i dont know wether to take another 10mg of propranalol to see if it helps iv got 40mg propranalol in the cupboard from when i was bad before but dont know wether i should use them as now i only get prescribed 10mg i fee so alone sorry for babbling on thanks Mummy5

mallan82450
02-01-12, 10:28
Sorry you're feeling so bad! Try and let the panic wash over you because they can't hurt you! Have you tried the CBT4PANIC on here ( there is thread somewhere in the self help bit) I've found it amazing! Take the propanolol 40mg! It will help you :-)