PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal Pain - Please give advice!!!

swgrl09
02-01-12, 18:05
So for the past month and a half I have had some random odd abdominal pains. It is nothing severe, and not constant at all. Usually it is in the area where my legs meet my body, and I sit all day at work (to the point where my back and legs hurt) so I kind of assumed it was from sitting all day. I am trying to stretch this area out now, though I think I am overdoing it and making it worse. It feels like muscle pain and stretches down my leg sometimes or a little higher up sometimes. I would have thought ovaries just because of HA but because I had a good exam at the gyno 2 months ago, I am trying to not think that way.

I also get another type of pain, which just started recently. I had a bout of bad constipation last week. Sorry for TMI, but for at least a week I was really pushing pretty hard to get anything out. Finally after taking laxatives, I went. I still am struggling a little, but started to take some fiber supplements and am going a little more regular.

My issue now is that I have sharp, crampy pains all over my stomach, but mostly in the lower area. It is not constant, but comes and goes and they are really short. Is this from straining to go? Did I pull some muscles? I can feel some tender areas on my abdomen in different places when I poke around, ti feels the way muscle pain feels in other areas. I am nervous because I have never had this before.

Should I just wait it out, does this sound like something normal that can happen from constipation? Also what d you think about the leg pain?

Please advise! I don't want to worry about this anymore.

---------- Post added at 13:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 ----------

can anybody relate at all?

swgrl09
02-01-12, 23:16
well i guess that must mean it's bad... google it is, then.

nomorepanic
02-01-12, 23:54
It doesn't mean it is bad - it means people can't relate as they have never had it

Don't google

Clow
03-01-12, 00:44
Im getting these too! Right now i think they're just my anxiety because ive got some of the same types of pains in my back right now..

Ive been really worried about my health lately and that's when they started.