PDA

View Full Version : so amxiouse with all this stress im under

tricia56
02-01-12, 18:55
hi sorry this is going to be a long post but just want to tell some one how im feeling and wats going on in my life at the moment. ill try and kkeep it short as i can , firstly ive had GAD for about 4yrs now and have had really bad times coping with it but and i have had cbt which only helped a little and im too scared to take meds, im 55 and divrced now 7yrs and i have 8 children which have all grown up now, and have got my 3 youngest still at home which are 15/21/and 27 but in nov one of my older daughters had to come and live with me with her 3 young children as she became homeless ive only got a 3bedroom house so we all have to share now which is making things a bit difficult for every one and my daughter is very stressed person and her moods are terible because of the problems she has going on in her life which it makes me very sressed having to listen to her and constant mood changes as i cant solve her problems only she can but it makes me anxiouse all the time i cant tell her toleave as she is my daughter and i couldnt see her or my grankids in a hostel or anything so ive been just trying to get on with it and hope the coucil will find her some ware soon and to top it all on new years eve one of my other eldest sons has split from his wife because his wife found out that he had a one nite stand with a girl 7yrs ago and that he mite be the father of a baby she had so now ive got him home now to so now ive got the worrie of my son now .im trying to stay as possitive as i can about everything thats going on around me and i know i cant fix thier problems and just be there for them but its so hard for me because of my anxiety and i keep telling myself ill be ok and that hopefully things will get sorted and that i will get thro it all and come out ok afrerwards i know people probly wont be able to advice me about wat i shoud do i just needed tell some one

debs180
02-01-12, 19:24
i have no advice im afraid....just wanted to send you some hugs :hugs:xx

tricia56
02-01-12, 20:34
than you debs