PDA

View Full Version : 25 and scare any reasuance would be beneficial.

haighy
02-01-12, 21:09
ill start off by saying im 25 years old dont smoke or drink excessively, ok here goes, about 6 weeks ago i woke up in the middle of the night when i woke up my heart was racing my left arm was numb and my jaw felt like it was locking. i initially thought i was having a stroke, so i whent into a state of panic to cut a long story short i was in aNE inside a hour. they put me on a ecg and everthing seemed fine the doctor told me it sounded like a panic attack. now as the weeks have progressed ive been to the doctors many times and they have prescribed me with medication. ive gon to complain about my back pain abdomen pain, severe pain in my tseticle i went up to ane on xmas day at about 2am the doctor examined my testicle and he couldnt feel anything i also did a urine test which was clear. sent me home with anti biotics. now this past week ive been having trouble weeing not much pain but very stop starty, i also had a poo and as i looked in the toilet i seen quite abig amount of little worms in my stool. now i have been qquite itchy in my bum recently, so i put some toilet paper up and i found a tiny spek of blood now this as freaked me out again. i dd the same again and there was still a spek of blood. im very scared and im confinsed ive got sumkind of cancer. the doctors have reasured me ive had no scans but have had urine and blood tests which came bk clear. do i have health anxiety or illness phobia. i dont know what to think anymore. please please please some1 leave feedback thank youx :weep:

anxious eddy
02-01-12, 21:17
hi sounds like severe anxiety to me, seems like 1 incident has magnified everything else, the worms in your poo are probably threadworms you can get ovet the counter meds for them,maybe the blood is to do with straining to go toilet and in fact piles ,good sign would be if it was uncomfortable to go poo, i think it sounfds like when one ailment has been elviated you are focusing on somethimg else.. ive been there done that im sure if anything was wrong it would of been identified by now with all a e visits etc ,i have to say i had an extreme amount of stress and ended up having a panic attack then i too was convinced every ache or pain was terminal lol but got some sertraline from docs and a month later i began to feel normal again this was 10 years ago ,i still have flare ups where i panic im ill but generally i go docs change/alter meds and another couple weeks on an even keel again. good luck bu tmost important thing is to try to relax

haighy
02-01-12, 21:51
thanks eddy that means alot cheers buddy