PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck please

JaneC
02-01-12, 22:47
Hi everybody, hate to ask when I haven't been around for ages giving other people support but I could desperately do with some myself for tomorrow. I'm going to work at a place I have worked before but will be doing a different job.

Rationally I know it's well within my capabilities but rational isn't working well. It'll involve doing stuff I haven't done for ages including answering phones, which I hate, and I might even have to go out of the office and ... meet people :ohmy:.

Some reassurances would be helpful. Belated happy new year to all btw xx

petram
02-01-12, 22:50
u find anything u dread normally turns out just fine hun , your be good , try not too worry xx

pinkdove
02-01-12, 23:01
Good luck jane, you know you can do it !!!

once you get the first hour or so over, you will be fine, let us know how you get on x

blue moon
03-01-12, 01:17
Hi Jane:DI know you will be just fine in job,be positive and all be ok.
Love Petra xx:flowers:

lizerie
03-01-12, 01:24
Good luck, you're going to be great!

JaneC
03-01-12, 08:35
A huge thankyou to the lovely people who have taken the trouble to reply, it means a lot (Petra, how are you?). I've woken up feeling really sick and not even sure how I;m getting to work as the weather up here is horrible. I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine :weep:

hungrycaterpillar
03-01-12, 08:58
I hope you get on ok today. Deep breaths! Good luck.

mallan82450
03-01-12, 09:24
Good luck Jane! All the best and let us know how it goes :)

theharvestmouse
03-01-12, 09:48
best of luck, hope it goes well:)

JaneC
03-01-12, 19:23
Thanks everybody :hugs: Had a horrible stressful day: trouble getting there; when I did I couldn't get into the office because no-one else had managed in; some didn't turn up at all, including the person who should have been showing me what to do; very busy day hoping I was doing what they wanted while juggling half a dozen things at once; more hassle getting home.

Survived it, I suppose. Phone and going out fears still to be faced :(

blue moon
03-01-12, 21:25
Hi Jane:DYou did it,that is great:yesyes:it only get better from here.I am well coping with this heat and hot windy days,but no complain.
Love Petra xx:flowers: