PDA

View Full Version : i hate anxiety!!!!!!!

shaibiprincess
02-01-12, 23:23
im so so fed up of feeling anxious and down...ive suffered with anxiety badly for 5 years now and yes its no were near as bad as when i first became ill with it but ive noticed im getting really down with feeling so weird i feel at times im going crazy....everyone when they know im feeling agitated or anxious asks me why ...i dont know why it can range from anything ive seen on tv to my kids goin back to school after the holidays...i cannott pinpoint why i wake up some days anxious and some days im ok but to them i have to have a reason....its getting to the point im thinking right im 33 ive gotta live my life and move upwards i feel good for few days/weeks then bang it comes on to let me know its still there so i have stopped planning to do stuff because i know i panic about what in case if im anxious on that day etc i feel i actually make myself anxious...i just wanted to say i hate you anxiety pls leave me the heck alone :-/
i actually really feel for people who suffer with this its the most loneliest feeling ever i feel your pain guys x

Wuboo
03-01-12, 15:04
Have you been to your GP to get some meds and councelling sorted it out? It helps a lot of people and I used to suffer panic attack years ago then last month they came back just when I toughtthey were gone for good!

shaibiprincess
03-01-12, 19:34
hi jay yeah im on escitalopram 20 mg and amitriptaline 80 mg( for ME) ive been worse years ago but like you its started back up few months ago i just fear being back how i used to be...im gonna go to GP and ask for some help not just meds all time...

shaibiprincess
03-01-12, 21:21
yeah ive said this to my dr that at the time of the month well the week before and during everything seems more heightened anxiety wise and he just says yeah its common and that there is no test he can do to check if it is that...i feel sorry for us...as yes we are strong in what we deal with daily but sometimes i just would love love a break from my over fraught mind and im sure others do too...i tell people im just more finely tuned to my bodys feeling i know this is me but sometime it gets me down..never been a sufferer of depression but lately just getting fed up with it, yeah off to drs tomorrow to see what he says if i dont get success i will see if my gynae dr knows anything bout hormone and anxiety...take care chick hope you feel good x